- Enter the museum without delay with your skip-the-line priority ticket
- See the world most precise record of creative process of Picasso
- Enjoy the architecture of this stunning grand townhouse
- Stay as long as you want in the Museum
Picasso Museum - E-Ticket
From 1st Oct. to 23 Feb. 2020, Picasso, magical paintings
In a few words
The Musée National Picasso Paris is the only facility in the world to present Picasso complete painted, sculpted, engraved, and illustrated oeuvre as a precise record. Included in the collection are sketches, studies, drafts, notebooks, etchings in various stages, photographs, illustrated books, films and documents of the artist creative process.
Explore the museum collection and exhibitions with your skip-the-line priority ticket.
From 4 June to 6 October the museum is holding an exhibition about Picasso's life in the Mediterranean.
From 1st Oct 2019 to 23 feb 2020, Picasso, magical paintings.
What is included?
- Entrance fee to the Picasso Museum
- Priority access
By metro :Line 1 Saint-Paul, Line 8 Saint-Sébastien-Froissart, Line 8 Chemin Vert
By bus :Lines 20, 29, 65, 75, 69, 96
Good to know
- Museum entrance is free for EU residents under 26 years old or anyone under 18 years old
- The museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 09:30 to 18:00. Last access is at 17:15
- The museum is closed on Mondays, December 25th, January 1st and May 1st
- You can visit the museum any day at any time up to 6 months after the purchase
- Museum entrance is free on every 1st Sunday of the month
|Tuesday to Sunday||9:30am to 6pm|
|Mondays, Jan. 1, May 1, Dec. 25||Closed|