- Enjoy a 2-hour show
- Admire amazing dancers and costumes
- Spend a magical evening in Paris
Moulin Rouge Cabaret
Choose to reserve
Enjoy the 9pm or 11pm Show (duration approx. 1h45mn) with 1/2 bottle of Champagne per person
Have a wonderful time with a dinner served at 7pm followed by the show at 9pm
In a few words
Experience the luxury of one of Paris most famous landmark. Located on Montmartre hill since the 19th century, the Moulin Rouge awaits you for an incredible show that has become famous all around the world.
Take a step back into the glory of theFéerie show ! Over a hundred dancers perform in front of you, including the famous Doriss Girls, on Pierre Porte's music played by eighty musicians and sixty singers. For one and a half hour, immerse yourself into the extranvagance of this grandiose show, with its feathers, sequins, rhinestones, as well as ponies, acrobats and a giant aquarium !
Once you have purchased your tickets, we will email you a voucher. You will then need to show it at the Moulin Rouge, before being led to your table for a wonderful evening !
What is included?
- Entrance to the Moulin Rouge
- Half bottle of Champagne per person
By Metro : Line 2 "Blanche"
Good to know
- The Moulin Rouge is often sold out months in advance. To avoid disappointment, you are strongly advised to book well in advance
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted
- Elegant attire is required for the Moulin Rouge. A tie and jacket is not necessary, but shorts, short pants, sports shoes and sportswear are not allowed
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the show.
- Mobile vouchers will not be accepted, please provide a printed copy of your voucher instead