Sainte Chapelle E-Ticket
1 hour (average time spent)
- Take a self-guided tour at your own pace and in the language of your choice
- Skip the lines with your priority access to Sainte Chapelle
- Marvel at the grandeur of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
In a few wordsTake a self-guided tour and admire the Sainte Chapelle, a gem of Gothic style. This self-guided tour makes it possible for you to admire this unique monument and learn its fascinating history.
In detailGet a skip-the-line ticket and a booklet for a self-guided tour. Spend an hour admiring the spectacular stained-glass windows that contribute to make Sainte Chapelle the jewel of the French Gothic. Arranged across 15 windows, each 15-meters high, the stained glass panes depict 1,113 scenes from the Old Testament and New Testament, recounting the history of the world up to the arrival of the relics in Paris.
The Holy Chapel story is deeply linked to sacred relics and items such as the Crown of Thorns or the Image of Edessa that were kept there. Having these sacred relics in his possession made the already powerful monarch the head of western Christianity and allowed him to gain power and influence.
- Self-guided tour booklet (lasts approximately 1 hour)
- Visitor booklet available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Dutch, Chinese and Portuguese
Good to know
- This is a self-guided tour, there is no live guide or audio guide
- Free admission for those under 18 years and for EU residents under 25 years
- The ticket has no validity period, and can be used at any time
- The site is not wheelchair accessible
- Due to safety considerations, the maximum authorized size of bags is 40x40x20cm. Note that there is no luggage room to leave bags larger than this
Ticket(s) sent by email
Full refund with a 48-hour advance notice
Value for money
Peace and Serenity
We really loved the Saint Chapelle and its atmosphere. It is restful and inspiring.
The beauty of the Saint Chapelle is speechless