Louvre Museum - Reserved Access
- Skip the line to enter the Louvre museum
- Enjoy unlimited time in the museum
- Marvel at the 35,000+ paintings and artifacts in the museum
In a few words
Skip the long lines to the Louvre Museum in Paris, and see the masterpieces of art in one of the world's greatest museums. Save time on a self-guided tour of works of art such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo and much more.
Enjoy walking through the Louvre, which used to be a Royal Palace. Travel through Antiquity, Middle Ages, Renaissance, the Enlightenment, and the 19 century, with 35,000+ paintings and artifacts.
Marvel at the famous Mona Lisa painting, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace. After you leave the museum, enjoy walking around the Tuilleries Gardens.
- Full admission to the Louvre museum
- Ticket sent by email
- Reserved access to the Louvre
- Unlimited time in the museum
- Access to the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions
Good to know
- Free for under 18 years old and EU citizens under 26 (with valid ID)
- Free the first Sunday of the month from October to March (included)
- Time slot availability, your time of entrance may be 30 minutes before or after the one you have requested
- The price of the ticket includes a booking fee
|Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays||9am to 6pm|
|Wednesdays, Fridays||9am to 10pm|
|Tuesdays, May 1, Dec. 25, Jan. 1||Closed|
Value for money
Easy to book and fast access, i recommend